Teach Your 2nd Grader at home following Lesson Videos made by your child’s Teacher.
You as Parent Must Guide Your Student Through Our WebSite Lessons.
You will learn with your child, and later will Co-Teach your child with your child’s Jackson Elementary Teacher!
Follow the Videos in order. We’ll help you each step along the way.
- Work through the videos in order.
- Work the assignments. Most assignments have an explanation video that will help you in English or Spanish.
- You will learn with your child, then practice with your child, then observe your child as they practice making corrections and practicing again as your child needs to until he does the skill perfectly and automatically.
- Then, it is time to move to the next lesson. NOT Before!
- If you have a question or want feedback, take a picture of your child’s work and any notes you want to add and send it to BulldogsCan2@gmail.com. Send a phone number and your teacher wil give you a call about the work or questions.
Meet Dr. Cross
Dr. Cross works with Students to Provide Core Foundation Skills for Early Reading.
Nicholas Cross, Ph.D.,J.D., M.A.T., M.S.
Dr. Cross is an educator and author with a passion for teaching Kindergartners to Read and Think deeply.